Location: B-26 Alumni Hall
Students value the timely feedback on performance they receive through the Grade Center.
CourseWeb can help you record and track your students' grades more efficiently, and it can automatically grade certain kinds of student work. In this workshop, we'll review the Grade Center and how it accepts grades from within and outside of CourseWeb. We'll cover the Grade Center's options for customizing grades to meet your learning objectives, and you'll learn how to control what grades your students see and when they see them.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Locate the Grade Center, create columns, enter grades, export grades and upload grades from outside of CourseWeb;
- Use the "needs grading" capability to imporove your grading workflow;
- Create a new rubric -- or reference an existing one -- to clarify learning objectives and grade assignments;
- Create calculated columns that are customized to meet your learning objectives;
- Set up assignments and tests whose results automatically populate the grade center;
- Review grade history and statistics to get additional information on tests and quizzes.
You can register for this workshop by using our online registration form.